Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HBO Hustler Sticker


I was just awarded this sticker this afternoon after clicking away and liking all things HBO. I have a feeling this sticker is awarded when you "like" most HBO shows that are now playing. Prior to winning the sticker, I "liked" the TV shows Big Love, Entourage, Hung, Bored to Death, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Flight of the Conchords, In Treatment, How to Make it in America, and Little Britain USA.

I got my sticker right after liking all of these shows. Good luck and let me know if you found other ways to be awarded this sticker.

5 comments:

  1. by checking in with your titles i got the hustler AND the trendsetter (but maybe i've checked-in some other one without knowing.)

    thx for your advices and blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, why did you stop this amazing helpful blog?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got Trendsetter, Hustler and Wannabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only got freeloader

    ReplyDelete